- 11 lasagna noodles
- 1½ 15-ounce containers ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 8 ounces mozzarella shredded
- 4 ounces muenster shredded
- grated Pecorino Romano
- 24 ounce jar Ragu traditional sauce
- Cook lasagna noodles for 6 minutes. Use 7-quart pot.
- Mix ricotta, parsley, egg, 1 tablespoon of grated romano, and a pinch of finely-ground black pepper in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix shredded mozzarella and muenster with just enough romano to keep them from sticking together.
- Layer in 8”x8” baking dish. Makes 4 layers (ricotta mixture (180 grams per layer), mozzarella mixture (2.4 ounces per layer), sauce) plus one top layer covered with sauce and mozzarella mixture. Allow 45 minutes to cook noodles and assemble.
- Bake at 375°F for 50-55 minutes, covering with foil for the last 20 minutes or so.