Try on a layered salad of mixed greens, Brie toasts, green beans, raspberries, and sliced grilled chicken.
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- ⅓ cup raspberry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Puree raspberries and jam in a food processor; strain through a fine-mesh sieve, discarding seeds. Transfer puree to a bowl.
- Whisk in vinegar, shallots, oil, tarragon and Dijon; season with salt and pepper.