- 400g all-purpose flour
- 60g sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten, plus enough water to total 200g
- Whisk the sour cream to smooth it a bit. Beat the egg and add water to total 200g; then add to the sour cream and whisk to combine.
- Place flour in the bowl of the stand mixer, and add wet ingredients to it. Mix with the dough hook to bring everything together to a smooth dough.
- Knead on the counter for a few minutes, adding a bit of flour if necessary, until the dough is elastic.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
I divide the dough into two halves before refrigerating. I roll out each half to a rectangle approximately 9” x 18” so that we can cut it into 18 3” squares.