m00dles is short for moose noodles! They are Rich’s favorite.
- 3 cups (390 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- water mixed with eggs, to make 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Mix all ingredients with dough hook until combined.
- Divide dough into two halves and wrap each half in plastic wrap. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Roll out one half, sprinkling liberally with flour so it doesn’t stick, to desired thickness (between 1/16” - 1/8”).
- Roll dough sheet lengthwise, cut on alternating diagonals into approximately ½” wide noodles, and separate. Spread out onto foil-lined baking sheet, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and freeze. Repeat with remaining half of dough.
- Once the noodles moodles are frozen, remove from the baking sheets and place into gallon-size freezer bag, and return to freezer.