- 4 teaspoons herbes de provence spice mix
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- approximately 1¾ pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 pound small yellow potatoes
- 2 cups baby carrots
- Mix spices with wine and olive oil.
- Trim chicken thighs and cut potatoes in half. Pour seasoning over and mix.
- Spread on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 30-35 minutes, turning chicken after 20 minutes. Broil for the last 2-3 minutes.