- 6 yellow corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit segments squeezing and removing juice from membranes
- 1 avocado pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1 jalapeño sliced into rings
- 1 bell pepper sliced into strips and halved on the bias
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- salt and black pepper
- queso fresco cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush both sides of tortillas with oil, transfer to a baking sheet, and bake until crisp, 20 minutes.
- Toss together grapefruit, avocado, jalapeño, bell pepper, cilantro, cumin, and coriander in a large bowl. Season mixture with salt and black pepper, then add 1 tablespoon reserved grapefruit juice and toss.
- Divide topping evenly among tortillas. Sprinkle queso fresco over each tostada.