Excellent served with Graham Cracker Tuiles!
- 2 egg whites
- ¾ cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- ⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Whisk egg whites, sugar, vanilla, and salt together in a bowl until blended, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in crumbs and flour. Add butter and stir until combined.
- To form, drop 1 tablespoon batter on a baking sheet and spread into a 3-4” circle, spacing about 3” apart (they spread). Bake 7-9 minutes, then remove pan from oven and cool 30 seconds to 1 minute. Lift tuile off the pan and drape over a spice jar until cool.
- Repeat with remaining batter, washing, drying, and greasing pans after each use. Fill tuiles with Key Lime Mousse.