Try on a salad of arugula, basil, blueberries, and sweet corn.
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup blueberry jam
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced orange zest
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Puree blueberries and jam in a food processor; strain through a fine-mesh sieve, discarding seeds. Transfer puree to a bowl.
- Whisk in vinegar, lemon juice, shallots, oil and zest; season with salt and pepper.