Sounds like a great topping for Lemon Cupcakes!
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ¼ cup blueberry puree
- 2-3 tablespoons blueberry juice from puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- pinch salt
- 5-6 cups powdered sugar
- With a mixer, cream the butter on medium speed until smooth.
- Add blueberry puree, blueberry juice, vanilla, lemon zest and salt, and mix on medium-low until well-combined.
- Gradually add in the powdered sugar, beating on low speed until combined. Then beat for 3-5 minutes on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.