- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 (6-oz) cans light tuna packed in olive oil drained
- ½ cup bottled roasted red peppers chopped, drained
- 10 Kalamata or other brine-cured black olives pitted and cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 large celery rib chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion finely chopped
- 1 (20- to 24-inch) baguette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Green leaf lettuce
- Make tuna salad: Whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add remaining salad ingredients and stir together gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble sandwiches: Cut baguette into 4 equal lengths and halve each piece horizontally. Brush cut sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Make sandwiches with baguette, lettuce, and tuna salad.