- 1 bunch (about 3 cups?) curly kale
- 1-1½ cups cooked quinoa (½ cup dry made with 1 cup water)
- ½ cup (or more) chopped mango
- ½ cup (or more) blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ginger (ground, fresh, or crystallized)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove stems from kale; tear or chop leaves and add to large bowl. Top with remaining salad ingredients and set aside.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients until emulsified and smooth. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. For best flavor, allow salad to chill for at least 30 minutes.