- 1 recipe Basic Sweet Dough
- ¼ cup butter melted
- nutmeg or mace
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel/zest
- Roll out dough on well-floured surface to an 18x12-inch rectangle.
- Brush with half of the butter; sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
- Combine remaining butter with with sugar, orange juice, corn syrup, and zest. Spread in well-greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Roll up dough, starting with 18-inch side. Cut into 18 pieces. Place cut-side down into prepared pan. Cover; let rise in warm place until light and doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Immediately loosen edges and turn out.