Makes 24 mini-muffin sized cups!
- 7 whole graham crackers finely crushed; enough to make 1 cup of crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 bars (1.55 oz. each) milk chocolate candy divided
- 12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Finely crush graham crackers in food processor or by placing in a plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in small bowl. Place a cupcake paper one in each cup of a mini muffin pan. Place a spoonful of crumb mixture into each cup; try to divide the crumb mixture evenly among the cups. Press crumbs to form shallow cups. Bake 5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half crosswise. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly softened. Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
- Break remaining candy bars and place in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring as necessary. Spoon melted chocolate over the top of each marshmallow. Let stand 40 minutes to 1 hour or until set.