- 1 cup quinoa
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- pinch kosher salt
- pinch black pepper coarsely ground
- ½ cup sweet peppers chopped
- ¼ cup green onions chopped; use the green part
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl to cool.
- In a small bowl whisk the oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar substitute, sesame oil, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour over cooled quinoa and mix to combine.
- Add the sweet peppers, green onions, cilantro, feta and mandarin oranges. Refrigerate until ready to serve.