- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Pour into tube pan.
- Bake one hour. Turn oven off and let stand in oven for one hour with the oven door open.
- Serve with cherry pie filling.