- 1 cup crushed candy canes we use 1 12-pack of Bob’s candy canes
- ~2 pounds white chocolate chips we use one 24-oz. bag and one 12-oz. bag of Nestle’s morsels
- 4 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Place candy canes in a plastic bag and hammer into ¼-inch chunks or smaller.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Combine candy cane chunks with chocolate (add peppermint flavoring at this point if desired).
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet layered with parchment or waxed paper and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from cookie sheet and break into pieces (like peanut brittle).