- 2-4 large potatoes peeled, cut into large wedges (about 6-7 wedges per potato)
- 2-3 garlic cloves sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ lemon juiced
- sea salt
- coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 420°F. Line glass pan with foil.
- Put all the ingredients into the baking pan and stir to mix.
- Turn potatoes to coat with mixture; place skin-side down in pan.
- Bake for about 60 minutes, basting potatoes with liquid approximately every 20 minutes until golden brown.