- 8 ounces uncooked orzo pasta
- ½ cup green onions or chives thinly sliced or chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh dill chopped
- 1 15.5 ounce can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Cook pasta according to package and rinse with cold water and drain.
- Combine pasta, onions, cheese, dill and chickpeas in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine. Combine juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture, toss gently to coat.