- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine or cider vinegar
- 1 tablepoon maple syrup
- 1 heaping teaspoon ras el hanout
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup quinoa cooked according to package directions
- 6 baby carrots diced
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 12 mandarin orange segments cut into halves or thirds
- arils from half of a pomegranate
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a 2-cup measuring cup.
- Add carrots, oranges, cilantro and pomegranate arils to quinoa.
- Add dressing and toss to coat; refrigerate before serving.