From Martha Stewart Living, June 2016
- 10 graham crackers (each 3 by 5 inches) broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 cups diced mango (from 2-3 large peeled, pitted mangoes) plus more for serving
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon finely grated key lime zest, plus 3 tablespoons juice
- 4 large egg yolks
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream, for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Finely grind crackers with sugar in a food processor (you should have about 1¼ cups). Add butter and pulse until combined. Transfer mixture to a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom; press into bottom and up sides. Place pan on a baking sheet and bake until crust is fragrant and slightly darker, 10-12 minutes. Transfer to wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, purée mangoes in food processor and strain through a coarse sieve. In a bowl, whisk together 1¼ cups strained mango purée, condensed milk, lime zest and juice, yolks, and salt. Pour into crust. Bake until filling is set around edges but still slightly loose in center, about 25 minutes.
- Let tart cool on a wire rack 1 hour; then refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight. Serve with whipped cream and diced mango on the side.