- 2 pink grapefruit
- ½ small red onion thinly sliced, divided
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces kale, thinly sliced, or baby kale leaves
- 1 ounce toasted hazlenuts chopped
- Peel and segment grapefruit; reserve 3 tablespoons juice in a large bowl. Mince 2 rings of the onion. Add to grapefruit juice, with lemon juice, yogurt, oil, salt and peper. Whisk until well mixed.
- Toss in kale. Top with remaining onion, grapefruit and hazlenuts.