- 2 large cucumbers sliced thin
- ½ onion sliced thin, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Spread cucumbers and onion on a platter; season with salt and let rest for 30 minutes. Squeeze excess moisture from cucumbers.
- Stir sour cream, sugar, vinegar, dill, and parsley together in a large bowl.
- Fold cucumber and onion slices into the sour cream mixture.
- Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight; garnish with paprika to serve.