- 12 ounces green beans (Wegmans Organic Cleaned & Cut)
- 2 slices thick-sliced bacon
- 1 8-ounce can sliced mushrooms
- 2-3 tablespoons chicken broth
- rounded ½ teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- fresh coarse ground black pepper to taste
- Cut beans into bite-sized pieces (1-1¼ inches).
- Put beans into boiling water for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut bacon into ½-inch squares. Brown in 10-inch skillet.
- Remove bacon; reserve 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
- Drain beans; sauté in bacon drippings for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 2-4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, lemon pepper seasoning and black pepper.
- Sauté 2-3 minutes longer and serve.