- 1¾ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons minced grapefruit zest divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cups fresh grapefruit segments
- coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For the crust, pulse oats, flour, ½ cup brown sugar, 1 tablespoon zest, ginger, and salt in a food processor until oats are chopped. With the machine running, drizzle butter into mixture until it clumps.
- Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch square (or round) tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake crust until firm, about 20 minutes. Let crust cool to room temperature.
- For the filling, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and remaining 1 tablespoon zest in a bowl with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture over crust. Line grapefruit segments on filling in rows to cover.
- Sprinkle coarse sea salt over tart, slice and serve.