- 2 cups Bisquick
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter cold, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Combine Bisquick with 4 tablespoons very cold butter using a pastry cutter or a large fork.
- Add milk, and cheddar cheese. Stir together.
- Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter, garlic powder and Old Bay seasoning. Heat until butter is melted. Spoon butter mixture over hot biscuits.