Spicy and crispy, we love these served with sour cream (and beer)!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine oil, garlic, pepper flakes, and salt in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes on baking sheet in a single layer. Cover with foil and roast for 15 minutes to steam.
- Remove foil and continue to roast potatoes an additional 30 minutes, or until tender and brown, stirring once or twice.