- 2 cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour sifted
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 8”x8” baking pan. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cream butter and sugar in medium bowl until light in color and fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Add egg and beat well. Gradually add flour mixture alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition. Fold in berries. Pour evenly into pan.
- Combine all topping ingredients with fork and blend well. Sprinkle over batter. Bake until lightly golden, 35 to 40 minutes.