- 1 packet active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons butter soft or melted
- ½ cup hot milk butter may be softened in milk
- Place all ingredients in order into small mixing bowl. Beat at speed 3 for 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1½ to 2 cups all-purpose flour to make a very stiff dough. Dough may be kneaded 3-5 minutes at this time. Let rise one hour before shaping.
- If not kneading, cover and let dough rest 15 minutes. Shape and bake as directed.